Saturday, April 9, 2016

Guaranteed Clickbank Sales using Craigslist

Guaranteed Clickbank Sales with Craig's list


Hello today I'm revealing a free traffic source I use to earn guaranteed sales to my Clickbank account. I've been promoting successfully on clickbank for 2 years now and I've finally found a good way for the struggling newbies to gain some confidence and get their feet in the door with a few sales using Craigslist. I average between 10 to 20 sales a week using just this one free method alone. This works just for about any niche, typically the ebusiness/emarketing niche. This free method has it's pros and cons as well though.

Pros:
1. If done correctly you will earn sales quickly
2. Totally Free Method
3. Can create a huge e-mail list
4. Can post multiple ads and gain massive exposure
5. Can lead to becoming better when creating ads on a bigger advertising platform

Cons:
1. Must be very discreet
2. Must be careful with images you place due to the fact that they won't really accept stock photos and nothing with money(or a hint of get rich quick schemes)
3. Be cautious not to get flagged
4. Do not attempt to place your links in the description box
5. Takes a lot of time to post in multiple locations

In order to get your post on there, you have to select your city, click on post to classifieds. Once you get that selected, go and click where it says Gig offered. Once you are there select where it says you wanna hire someone. Once you are there you must be very discreet. Use your common sense not to get banned or get your ad flagged don't rush in being stupid and anxious, because you will fail at this very simple free and easy way to earn quick money. Grab the audience attention and check your email address periodically for new leads. Use your affiliate tools to follow up with your leads. This is actually a good way to build your list as well. You can repeat this daily or once a week , I guarantee you your first few sales in 2 to 3 days if you are smart. Thank me later.

Visit here to earn money quickly without a website or any real tech skills www.vogenesis.com/start/?hop=deonte82

No comments:

Post a Comment